We have an immediate need for Aluminum Fabricators to complement our growing team. This is a full time position with day and afternoon shifts available.
The key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Manufacture component of custom aluminum retractable roofing systems and skylights
- Read blue prints
- Use machine shop measuring equipment
- Understand shop drawings and calculations inherent to fabrication
- Ensure all components meet specifications using appropriate tools for verification
- Maintain a safe and organized work area
The candidate must also possess the following qualifications:
- Two years experience with Aluminum Fabrication in a custom manufacturing environment
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skill with attention to detail
- Good work ethic and flexibility to work any shift a must
- Apt to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Team player with positive attitude
- Follow company Health & Safety policy and practice safe work habits to protect self and others
About the Benefits
OpenAire is committed to investing in people and creating a dynamic, rewarding employment experience. OpenAire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OpenAire will offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance etc.)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1-800-267-4877.