Retractable Roof Enclosure SS.E.Top
Retractable Roof Enclosure
For this product, OpenAire provides both the enclosure and the retractable roof and vertical facades. A single slope or lean-to shape is one of many solutions for the superstructure. This is a top down operable solution where the roof slides down from the upper edge of the roof to the eave of the slope. Its parks at the bottom on top of the fixed panel. Once open, the motorized roof (moving panels) are parked on top of the lower fixed panels. This is a 50% open solution.
- Thermally Broken Retractable Roof suitable for all climates
- Custom Engineered to meet site specific Code Requirements
- Energy Efficient: Saving up to 30% yearly on operations costs
- LEED certified if project is aiming for LEED accreditation
- Corrosion & Maintenance Free, Includes minimum 5 year Warranty
Projects Featuring This Product
Metal, Aluminium - Powder coated, Extruded and Die cast Glass Plastic
Continuous rooflights and Roof windows
Operable/Retractable System may be tied to BIM.