Retractable Roof Skylight C.SKY.BP
Retractable Roof Skylight
This skylight sits on a curb or structure by others. A barrel vault or curved shape is one of many solutions for the superstructure. This is a bi-part operable solution where the roof opens from the middle of the barrel which one section sliding right and one going left. Once open, the motorized roof (moving panels) are parked on top of the fixed panels at the perimeter edges. This is a 50% open solution.
- Thermally Broken Retractable Roof suitable for all climates
- Custom Engineered to meet site specific Code Requirements
- Energy Efficient: Saving up to 30% yearly on operations costs
- LEED certified if project is aiming for LEED accreditation
- Corrosion & Maintenance Free, Includes minimum 5 year Warranty
Projects Featuring This Product
Metal, Aluminium Glass
Continuous rooflights and Roof windows
Operable/Retractable System may be tied to BIM.