Retractable Roof Enclosures
Our retractable enclosure bring spaces to life.
The retractable roof system developed by OpenAire allows the roof panels to be opened or closed as desired. When closed, the roof panels provide protection from the elements, including rain, snow, wind, and UV rays. This allows the enclosed space to be used year-round, regardless of weather conditions.
When opened, the retractable roof panels slide or fold away, exposing the space to the outdoors and allowing natural light and fresh air to enter. This creates an open-air atmosphere, similar to being outdoors, while still providing some level of shelter and climate control.
Benefits of a Retractable Enclosure
Natural light has numerous advantages, including improving mood, increasing productivity, and providing a more comfortable and inviting atmosphere.
Year Round Usage
Whether it's rain, snow, wind, or excessive sunlight, a retractable enclosure shields the enclosed area, making it usable year-round. This is particularly useful for outdoor living spaces, swimming pools, patios, or commercial venues with outdoor seating areas.
When the enclosure is closed, it acts as an additional layer of insulation, reducing heat loss during colder months and minimizing the need for heating. It can also prevent excessive heat gain in warmer months, reducing the reliance on air conditioning.
A retractable enclosure provides flexibility and adaptability. It allows you to easily open or close the enclosure, depending on the weather conditions or your specific needs. You can enjoy an open-air space during pleasant weather or enclose the area to protect it from rain, wind, or extreme temperatures.
Retractable Enclosure Projects
Retractable Enclosure Products
Our products are named based on their category, Roof Shape and Operable Functionality. For example Our Product SS.E.TOP represents a Single Slope (SS) Enclosure (E) that opens from the Top (TOP).
- Fixed Skylight (FIX)
- Retractable Roof Skylight (SKY)
- Retractable roof enclosure (E)
- Curved (C)
- Single Slope (SS)
- Double Slope (DS)
- Tele: Telescope
- BP: Bi-Part
- Top: Top-Down
- BTM: Bottom Up
- Single Slope Enclosure TopThis is a top down operable solution where the roof slides down from the upper edge of the roof to the eave of the slope.
- Single Slope Enclosure BottomThis is a bottom up operable solution where the roof slides up from the lower edge of the roof up the slope.
- Double Slope Enclosure TopThis is a top down operable solution where the roof opens from the peak of the curve and slides down either size.
- Curved Enclosure TopThis is a top down operable solution where the roof opens from the peak of the curve and slides down either size.
- Curved Enclosure BottomThis is a bottom up operable solution where the roof opens from the eave of the curve and slides up over the upper fixed section.