We have an immediate need for Experienced Aluminum Welders/Fitters to complement our growing Team. This is a full time day position.
The key duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Fit and weld components of custom aluminum retractable roofing systems and skylights
- Read blue prints
- Understand and follow welding procedures and specifications
- Understand shop drawings and calculations inherent to fabrication
- Use welding and machine shop measuring and other equipment
- Ensure all components meet specifications using appropriate tools for verification
- Maintain a safe and organized work area
The Candidate must also possess the following Qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) years experience with Aluminum MIG Welding in a custom manufacturing environment.
- CWB Certifiable – in house training provided
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skill with attention to detail.
- Team player with positive attitude
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Follow company Health & Safety policy and practice safe work habits to protect self and others
About the Benefits
OpenAire is committed to investing in people and creating a dynamic, rewarding employment experience. OpenAire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OpenAire will offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance etc.)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com or fax to (905) 901 9662.